Saturday 4 January 2014

Ouch

Bit of a reaction from yesterdays gym session this morning in that my left ankle is quite sore, as are my knees..... never ride a bike (or exercise bike) unless you are certain it fits or this will be the result. Nevermind eh. On a more positive note, my weight continues to drop as I have lost 0.7kg since Wednesday and now stand at only..... only that's a laugh....122.0kg (or 19 stone 3 for those who like it in old money). That means I have lost 9.9kg since I started dieting back in October....or 21lb. Pleased about that. One more push and I will be under 19 stone. So my plans for today...well off to the gym but not for a session but to see about this free membership thingy and then off to shout at the estate agent. Is it just me or are they ALL rubbush? Enjoy your day and careful out there eh.

No comments: