Friday 12 June 2009

I thought it was about....

time I actually wrote something in this blog....so here I go................................er.

Yep, don't really know what to say or do in these things as to be honest, I hardly ever read them and doubt anyone would be interested in reading what I have to say. So, why do this?

Well, I suppose its more for me than for you.... if there is a you....wouldn't it be horrible if I was the only person in the world.... hummmmm.... no traffic queues, no morons moaning (I know I am moaning here...sorry)... anyway, back on thread... as I could do with a bit of a diary to record my actions over the next few months.

Why, I hear myself ask on your behalf... well (and sorry for all these "..."... trying to add effect) I am trying to get fit by riding a bike for two; er three...actually for many reasons including the fact that I am a bit of a "lard arse" (although I actually have a small bum according to "the wife"), I am getting old (47 coming on 48), I like riding a bike; I want to do something special for my 50th and that sort of thing.

Soooooooo, what I think I will do when I work out how, is post a few blogs on my training rides and everything else which takes my fancy. Hope you enjoy reading them (like, anyone is going to read this lump of rubbish!)

No comments: