Tuesday 23 June 2009

A perfect day.......

This morning was perfect for cycling: Warm, little or no wind, NO rain and no moron’s with dogs getting in the way….so, why was I a little disappointed when I got back?

Well, not with the 17.4 miles I did in 2 hours….getting slightly quicker I think and he number of stops I need to take are decreasing (does that mean I am getting fitter???)

http://gb.mapometer.com/en/cycling/route_191570.html

or with the fact that I caught our postman up and almost overtook him….(I didn’t want to overtake him as he would have wanted to chat and I had better things to do…that sounds nasty but he can talk for England!) no, I was a little disappointed that our newly laid cycle path was covered from side to side in places with cow poo! Why are farmers allowed to use the cycle path to move their cattle? It just makes the track messy and no doubt when it rains they will dig it up with her hooves.

Anyway, moan off. On a more positive note, my manager is off on holiday on Friday meaning I can go out for a ride in the afternoon…. That’s unless the rain gets me first!!!

No comments: