Friday 12 June 2009

Yesterdays cycle ride

I thought I would see if this works.... This is the ride I did yesterday morning on my MTB (nothing special as bikes go, indeed, the more "professional" riders out there would more than likely call it a BSO as: It cost only about £120 eight years ago and was brought from a catalogue!!!!)

Map your cycle in UK - route184084:

The ride was "only" 17 miles which I know some of you do before breakfast but as I am lugging around half a house on my gut, it a good distance for me. Also, it took just over 2 hours which again isn't anywhere as fast as most people, but then some of it was on very damp canal path where speeds are lower than on the road.

I enjoyed the ride, apart from where I came off my bike....stupid of me to think I could cycle across a slope on semi slicks. Doh! Anyway, the weather was okay: about 14c with light winds.

Shared via AddThis

No comments: