Sunday 3 January 2010

Ice ice baby....

Is a crap song.

Anyway, after yesterdays rain and temps down to -4c last night, I thought today would be a bit tricky for a road ride and so it proved with our road not defrosting all day. So instead, I hit the rollers for an hour or so while I watched the Man U v Leeds game. All I can say about that is....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Can't say I am finding the rollers interesting at the moment and to be honest, I seem to be failing to get as much out of them as I could when it was warmer. I am a little worried that I wont build up the strength and lose the weight I need to do before my epic rides: the first which is only..... (goes to work it out)....some 85 days away!!! As you will know, Dear Reader, the ride is the Cheshire Cat sportive over 45 miles.... not done more than 32-34 miles since I took up riding again in May....glup.

The weather forecast doesnt look encouraging also with the weather joker saying the temp should normally be around 7c at this time of year; against the 0c it current is averaging. Sigh.

Okay, chins up and MTFU!

So, Rollers: 7.6 miles. Total for month: To go: 3 4xx

No comments: