Wednesday 6 January 2010

Yet more snow...

Fell yesterday (Tuesday 5th)and according to the weather forecast (from Comedy Central dont forget), it seems this cold snap will last another 2 weeks....aaaaarrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

So, off to the rollers I went again: they are still in the office as the current wife has either not noticed or hasn't got around to moaning about them yet.

Well, in the warm my preformance was record breaking!!!! I managed 7.13 miles in 30 mins at an average of 16mph!!! That's about .25 miles further than I have done in the same time previously.

So pleased with that that after a quick break, I did another 20 mins covering 4.29 miles at a slightly slower 14.0mph.

I was going to do the final 10 mins after tea but would you want to cycle a lentil curry??

So, 11.42 miles Making a monthly total of 62.32 miles

No comments: