Friday 8 January 2010

Should I....

buy a trike??? I ask as yet again the weather is far too nasty to go out on the road for a cycle on a two wheel bike. Well, currently at 9.47am its -5.6c meaning that the ice which formed the other day hasnt melted.

Why a trike....well, at least it would have three wheels and thus, be harder to fall off of. There is one available on ebay at the moment for aroud £100.... I would pay up to £200 for it..... but NOT TELL THE CURRENT WIFE!!!! I am a little fed up as I haven't been able to use Boris anymore than twice since I brought him. Sigh...when will this weather improve???

Anyway, yesterday (Thursday) I managed only to do 6.8 miles at an average of 15.2mph making my total 79.68 for the month so far... that's just under 10 miles a day which is still on target for the months.

Oh, and just brought some bibb shorts from ebay for £8. I'll give you and idea of what tey are like when they arive.

No comments: