Friday 1 January 2010

2010!!!!!

Welcome to 2010.....!

Soooooo....what am I planning to do this year then to build upon the "good work" I have done over the last few months...well.

Distance: I am aiming to do at least 3 500 miles year

Average speed: I want to increase my average speed to 14mph

Sportives: I have one booked so far (The Cheshire Cat) and indeed to do the London to Southend run in July.

Cycling holiday: I am planning to do the C2C and Hadrians Wall routes in June: all 300 miles of them.

Time Trial: The local cycling club have an "open" time trail so I am going to give that a go....I will come last of course.

And finally, weight loss... At least another 3 and a half stone (or a pound a week). this is going to be the hardest one I think.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

lcfzx said...

Good luck! although i'm sure those aims are achievable