Sunday 10 January 2010

Still freezing...

So, rather boringly, more roller work to report.

On Friday, just two rides, the first being 6.55 miles in 30 mins at 15.1mph, whilst the second was a little shorter: only 20 mins, covering 4.5 miles at an average of 14.3mph.

Total for Friday: 11.05 miles

On Saturday I thought I would try something different so set off for an hours ride: my previous longest being 45mins. Well, that was the plan but 30 mins into the ride, our kitten came into the office to see what I was doing. Confused he was, when he tried to sit on my lap! As riding with a pussy on your lyrca is difficult to do, I had to stop for 8 mins until he got bored. So, in a "clock always running hour" (47 mins actual riding time), I did 10.08 miles at an average of 12.7 mph.

Total for the month so far: 21.13 miles....done 100.81 miles.

No comments: