Sunday 26 July 2009

Aldi and weekly round up.

Well, it was Thursday morning and Aldi have special offers on some cycling equipment including some cycling shoes which look interesting, so a quick ride first and then some shopping.

http://www.bikehike.co.uk/mapview.php?id=12831

Nothing special about the ride, apart from the large amount of cow poo on the cycle path near Gnosall...nasty stuff!

So, did I get my shoes...yes, and they work quite well.

Other cycle related stories...well, cycled to the Post Office on Tuesday adding about 1.5 miles to my monthly total: why do I always face queues when I go there and my cycle rollers arrived. I have managed to do half a mile on them...blimey, they are hard to use! Finally, I had quite bad back pain at the moment brought about by a trapped nerve in my lower back...sigh.

No comments: