Monday 6 July 2009

Targets.....

Yes, I l know we are supposed to hate targets (boo….bad things targets…. I mean, why on earth should we want to know Government departments are producing results… I mean, a private company would never set targets for its workers to achieve would they…..sorry rant over)… but I wanted to set myself some to achieve. So…what did I manage then?

Well in June I managed a grand total of 180 miles more than double what I did in May, with my average ride (excluding short shopping trips) was just over 15 miles… up from 13 the month previously. My longest ride was the Tissington Trail ride I did at 22 miles.
This month (July) then, I have set myself the target of 220 miles and an average ride of 18 miles. I want to do at least one and perhaps two 30 mile plus rides. It’s a tough target but why not eh.

No comments: