Monday 3 August 2009

Things I think about while out riding.

Based on yesterdays ride.....

Up the bank at the end of our street....: “Oi Chav, that's a no entry sign!” followed by: “Hummm...that wasn't as difficult as it used to be.”

At the corner of West Way and Newport Road: “Oh look, the LBS car....he waived at me!!!!”

At the end of the Isobella Trail: “I wish had drunk more before I set off!!!!”

On the way up to Yartley.....: “Bugger! I hate long uphill slopes!”

On the way back down from Yartley: “Wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.”

Going over the bridges over the river and canal...: “Blimey...the roadie said hi!!!”

Climbing the hill away from the canal to the Police HQ..... “Bugger...I didn't realise it was that hard!”

On the road to Actton Trussell..... “Er, this is supposed to be down hill!!!!”

On the road to Penkridge: “Blimey, I must be averaging 15mph! This is easy!”

On the road back from Penkridge... “Oh look... the Stafford Road Club.... don't ride three abreast...oh come on moron drivers don't overtake into my lane: Can't you see me???!!!”

Climbing over the railway line and then up the last hill... “not bad! 3 gear! Granny, get down!!!”

Getting home: “that was EASY!”

Two hours later..... “Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.”

http://www.bikehike.co.uk/mapview.php?id=14106

No comments: