Tuesday 24 November 2009

Later the same day...still raining

Yes, its still raining and windy so, as I seem to have my mojo back (or am enjoying the feel of muscles in my legs...something I havent had for years!) I hit the rollers this morning for a quick half an hour blast.

Nothing much to report from it as, well its just cycling on the spot (oh...did come backwards off them when getting off which is funny!) but over half an hour I did 6.34 miles at an average of 14.3mph.

.....yet later the same day..... okay, had a jacket potato for lunch and the current wife has just made some fresh bread so I can see me snacking all afternoon....so I headed out for another ride at lunchtime. This time on 20mins as work gets in the way of a good ride. This time I did 4.38 miles at 14.7mph. I feel quite warm and strangely happy.

Overall today 10.72 miles.

....even later.....well just done another 4.03 miles at 13.9mph in 20 mins...well wanted to work off the home made (by me) pizza for tea.

Overall today then....14.75 miles...shame I didnt make it to 4.28 as that would have been a nice round 15 miles. Oh, wind out there now is blowing at a steady 25mph!

Total for the month 49.56

No comments: