Sunday 1 November 2009

November Targets

Well, its that time of the month again...lets set some targets for me to fail!!!

Okay, Distance first...... its getting colder and wetter (well that's winter for you), so I don't expect I will be able to hit the road that often this month so best make the target achieveable....lets say 250 miles.

Average speed....I made 12.2mph last month and would like to improve on that. Lets say an average of 12.4mph.

Height climbed....never ever going to be a climber so lets just see if I can improve on last month and do at least two 1000 foot climbs and average more than 600 feet.

Rollers. I am not sure what to get this month. I did 88 miles last month so know a good distance is possible but don't want to spend too much time on them when I could be on the road. How about 70 miles this month?

Weight loss. Well, I would like to go from 258.8lb to 251.... 7lb which would take me to less than 18 stone for the first time in years. A tough target but possible (if I don't over eat!!!).

Going to start the month positive... GOING TO MAKE ALL OF THESE (perhaps).

No comments: