Monday 7 December 2009

Carter USM

Are currently playing extremely loudly in my ears.... Not out cycling...no no no no no, that would be stupid! Anyone who listens to music, makes phone calls or generally doesnt hear what's going on around them is a moron IMHO.

So, what I hear you say has this got to do with cycling...well earlier on the rollers it was HMHB time.... that got me through 6 miles at 13.1mph is a reasonably good mood. Then, at lunchtime it was time for Radio 5 Live with a phone in on Global Warming.... now it really irritates me that there are some people out there who wont admit its happening. Bit like those people who said that the Nazi's didn't gas people in by books. Well, I managed to do the regulation 6 miles at 13.7mph whilst shouting at some of them. I wonder what will be my entertainment later when I do the final 7 or so miles to reach todays target???? Tune in later and find out.

Later the same day..... The noise I heard when cycling this time......hhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Sigh, I got a pu*****re on the rollers!!!! Yes, the PF paid me a visit after 4.6 miles. Grrrr. I guess the tyre got hot and the spilt it has in it caused the inner tube to expland too much. As I didnt want to buy any new tyres, I simply took one off the BSO.

Overall then: Distance done today 16.4miles. Total for the month: 37.76 miles

No comments: