Sunday 6 December 2009

The Fence...

No, not a dodgy bloke buying stolen goods, but three 6x6 foot panels which my current wife insists we spent the morning installing.... now normally removing some cold 3x6 foot ones and slotting in the larger versions would not take any time.... well that was the plan. However, the moron who put them in in the first place managed to put the uprights in half an inch too close! What a total pain it was trying to get the panel in a space which was half an inch too small for it!!!

Anyway, that over, I thought about going for a ride but instead: after cleaning the cow poo off the bike, I decided to go for a sleep. Sigh.... By the time I woke, it was getting dark so my exercise today was restricted to half an hour on the rollers at 12.7mph. Oh, 5 miles done.

Moving on, I have 271 miles to do to make it to 2000 miles this year (well since May). That works out (if you take the days out when I am in London or on Holiday) to be 19 miles a day....every day. Impossible I know but then, the impossible I do most mornings before breakfast!

Rollers done this month: 21.36 miles.

No comments: