Wednesday 2 December 2009

December Targets

I mean, is it really worth me trying to set any??? I don't have a hope in hull of making them as I haven't done so since I started writing this blog. Sigh.

Okay... lets try.

Distance:....well I have 361 miles to do to make 2000 this year (well at least from May) so I would like to do that.... my chances of doing so are very slim given that I am away for 9 days over Xmas and have been told in no uncertain terms that I am not taking my bike with me AND I wont be allowed to hire one when I am there.

Weight loss.. well I am now 254lb. A three pound loss would take me into the 17 stone something bracket, whilst 6lb or so would mean I have lost 50lb this year...shirley (and don't call me Surely) I can make one of those???

Height climbed....yes please. Some climbing would be nice...just some.

Not holding out great hopes for this month...just dont want to lose any fitness.

No comments: