Friday 4 December 2009

Rain...what's that??????

Well, well, well....at long last a day without rain, so what better to do than go out for a quick ride at lunchtime.

Okay, so there wasnt any rain or wind, but blimey was it cold out there! I think my feet were going to drop off with the cold and when I got back and stripped off to change (don't try to visualise that what ever you do. It could turn you blind!) every part of my body was cold to the touch. I guess I need better winter clothing!

Anyway the ride itself was quite good apart from the "climb" back towards Stafford which I never have been very good at. I sent myself the challenge of getting back before 14.30 and guess what, I managed it by 2 mins.

The route: www.bikehike.co.uk/mapview.php?id=27556

Distance: 17.69. Done this month todate: 35.99miles

Height climbed: 438 feet. Total to date: 857 feet

Average speed 12.2mph (could do better)

On another subject.... I weighed myself this morning...251.8lb.... that's 17 stone 13.8lb!!!!! Wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Pleased about that!

No comments: