Saturday 12 September 2009

Add swear words here.

Well as the new bike isn't currently usable, I headed out on the good old BSO for a reasonable ride...perhaps 25 miles?

As I needed to go to the Vets on the way back, I headed out towards Stone along what will be the new cycle route but instead of climbing Yartley Bank like the other day, I decided to go down hill and then along to Salt and Weston.... a nice ride...well it was until I had a visit from the Pun*****re F******..... if I get hold of here, I will remove her wings and eat them.... grrrr.

So, after trying and failing to fix the tyre, a walk home was required meaning that a nice ride was ruined really.

Route: http://www.bikehike.co.uk/mapview.php?id=19666

Distance: 21.36. Total 110.88 To do: 169.12

Height climbed: 625. Total: 2563

Average speed: 11.5 approx.

No comments: