Sunday 27 September 2009

Some people

are just out to make a ride as unpleasant as possible. Take the arsehole in the Cleo who shouted abuse at me when I am turning right as I dont have my arm out signalling....er, I am in a right turn only lane...where the fuck do you think I am going????? Get a proper car, learn some manners and feck off and die. Horribily.

Then, about 2 miles later I am doing about 15 along a single track road when I see a long streak of p*ss on a sh*t bike doing about 5 miles an hour along side a women jogging.... I slow down and think I wont overtake as my right turn is just beyond then...well they move to the left so must be turning left eh....like f*ck. the f*cking moron swings right straight into my path. I manage to stop...she says sorry...he just says "where is your bell????!!!!" I decided I had two choices...remove his teeth and place them in the bag with my bell, or call him a moron and cycle on.

Then, at the Queensway roundabout...the traffic into town is stopped so I am let onto the roundabout to turn right... a f*cking moron women in some sh*t lump of green crap decides that as the traffic going the other way has stopped, there is no need to check to see if anyone is on the roundabout before she joins it....and promptly misses me by about 3 foot... Its lucky I think everybody who drives a car is a complete and utter tosser so had slowed down enough to break. Oh, and she didnt even see me when I waived at her or shouted abuse at her at the next set of lights.

Oh, and its not fair that I did 25 foot less than 1 000. Oh, failed to climb the main hill. Still not fit enough. Oh and my foot still hurts.

www.bikehike.co.uk/mapview.php?id=21431

Distance: 21.16 Total 285.67

Height climbed 962 total 8441

Average speed....hilly so only 11mph.

No comments: