Thursday 15 October 2009

A bit of news....

Well, yesterday was my 48th birthday....happy birthday to me! Looking forward to this year as I have some plans.....

First to carry on losing weight. I would like to be near my target weight of less than 100kg by my next birthday....that's 15 stone 10....about 3 stone to go then.

Second...to get as fit as my body will allow. To this end I have brought a multi gym for those days when cycling isn't enough.

Thirdly....to do at least one Time Trail and at least one Sportive...hopefully more.

Fourthly... To do the C2C ride in no more than a weekend....not sure if that's a long weekend, or the bog standard weekend..... I would like it to be the bog standard weekend but we will see.

Lastly (for now.... I might think of more later)....to do at least one 100 mile ride.

Shall I write FAIL now....or leave it until next year (hiding behind the sofa).

No comments: