Monday 19 October 2009

Sunday cycle/Cold

Yes, it was both cold (2c) and I had a cold (or that sort of thing....felt tired and under the weather all day) so I really didnt feel like going out for a ride today (Sunday) but hey ho, I needed to as my weight loss seems to have stopped and without riding, I never lose anything.

So, off I went and yes, there is no power in the legs. So, answer me this then...how comes I did 30 miles in a little over 2 hours 45 mins at an average of 12.1mph???? Can't work that one out.

The ride: http://www.bikehike.co.uk/mapview.php?id=23733

The traffic was light and behaved itself until the last but one corner when some twat decided he had to cut in front of me.... its beyond me to work out why he needed to do so and then pull up and get out 100 yards further on. Come on, if you had waited for me to pull out first you would have been delayed by what, a whole 2 seconds. Anyway, I did question whether he had a driving licence when I freewheeled by. Twat.

So: 30.46 miles. Total 131.39 To do 118.61 (better get my finger out...12 days before the end of the month!)

Height climbed: 703 feet. Total 3657

Average speed 12.1mph.

No comments: