Sunday 11 October 2009

Sunday roller action.

As I couldn't get myself into gear today... bike related joke.... I decided to hit the rollers for another timed 30 minutes session. I do find that half an hour on the rollers is worth at least 90 minutes on the road and of course, no one but your SPD clips are trying to kill you.

So how did it go? Well, I am pleased to say I improved my best distance from 6.11 miles in 30 mins to 6.34 miles which included getting off the bike to turn the radio up.... I might have made 6.5 miles without that. Oh, and I did do about half a mile before I realised the computer wasnt recording properly so stopped and restarted it.

My average speed was not quite a good as the last record run at 14.8mph with a top speed of 20.2mph.

So pleased with the days work. I wonder if I can get over 7 miles in 30 minutes by the end of the month? Perhaps I should see what I can do in 45 minutes as well.

Done: 6.34 Total 33.26 To do 16.74

No comments: