Sunday 4 October 2009

October Targets

Just wondering whether I should actually set any targets this month as I have done so badly over the last few months making them.... oh go on then.

Distance: As the nights are drawing in, I will have less chance to get out on the road so I am going to set this at 250 miles this month.

Rollers: Given the above, I want to do at least 50 miles on these this month.

Height climbed: At least one 1500 ride and at least two more over 1000! Blimey, that's going to be hard. I would like an average ride of 750 feet.

Average speed.... I am crap at going fast and given the fact I want to do more climbing, I think an average of 12mph seems about right.

Average distance. Up a little from last month I think... how about 25 miles.

Weight loss. Down from 263 to 258lb.

Lets see how I get on with them eh..... bet I fail them all...sigh.

No comments: