Thursday 15 October 2009

Roller round up

Well, Monday came and went and the weather/work wasn't friendly towards a ride on the road, so instead I decided to hit the rollers for another timed 30 min ride...well at least that was the plan but stupidly I did it just before tea which meant that quickly I ran out of blood sugar and had to stop after 4 miles which took a disappointing 22 minutes...sigh.

Tuesday and was lovely so did I go out for a cycle...did I hull, I was locked in a hotel with 8 women.... The weather was also nice on Wednesday but again, I had to share myself out between the team.... nevermind eh.

Come Thursday...guess what.... Yep, grey and miserable and rain....rain... rain....sigh. So once again I was resticted to the rollers but I decided its about time I really pushed myself over the timed runs....runs...yes, so far I have done two today.

The first one (at lunch time) achieved a distance of 6.34 miles with an average speed of 14.4 (top speed of 20.2), whilst the second one achieved a distance of..... 6.81 miles with an average speed of 14.7 miles.... A RECORD distance.

So, over the three ride: 17.15 Total done: 50.41....... Monthly Target Achieved!

No comments: