Monday 5 October 2009

Timed roller ride.

I thought I would do something different today as I didnt really have much time to get a ride in. What was it I can hear you ask (actually, I need to get someone to test my head out as I know no one reads this, so that must be a voice in my head.....)? Well, I thought I would see how far I could go in a set time on my rollers.

Well the plan was to go for an hour as far and as fast as I could but...sigh, as with me, I could not last as long as I wanted so instead did 30 minutes.

The result??? Well, I did 5.56 miles in 30 minutes....that's 30 minutes without the clock stopping. My average speed was 13.7mph with a maximum speed of 17.6mph. Is that any good? I don't know. All I know is that I feel rather warm and happy.

Rollers this month: 15.56. To do 34.44

No comments: